Take Your Budgeting to the Next Level
BREA, California—Budgets are tools that, when built and used properly, can help your ministry plan for and stay focused on its highest priorities. Two upcoming webinars being offered by Evangelical Christian Credit Union (ECCU) can help.
Budgeting 101 will be presented from 10:00 to 11:00 a.m. (PT) on August 16, 2012. By attending this free webinar, you can expect to learn:
- Different budget approaches
- The importance of aligning your budget with your mission
- Specific steps for creating, approving, and implementing a budget
- How and why to monitor budgets carefully
This webinar is for ministries with annual revenues up to $2 million.
Vonna Laue, audit partner with CapinCrouse LLP, will be presenting with Ingrid Robinson, founder/CEO of LenShaw Financial Services, and Mark Jones, ECCU vice president and senior banking consultant.
Advanced Budgeting will go beyond the principles of basic budgeting to examine the greater complexities of budgeting for larger ministries. It will be presented from 10:00 to 11:00 a.m. (PT) on August 23, 2012. By attending this free webinar, you can expect to learn:
- The importance of accurately projecting revenue and how to do it
- Why and how to align money and mission
- How to use your budget to stay on mission
This webinar is for ministries with annual revenues of more than $2 million.
Arthur Wilson, CFO of The Park Ministries, will be presenting with Billy Burnett, executive vice president and CFO with Joni and Friends International Disability Center, and Mark Jones, ECCU vice president and senior banking consultant.