To learn more about how to build a better budget for your ministry, watch this ECCU webinar recording. Then share it with your peers or team members! (You may also review or print the presentation slides for this webinar.)
Here are additional resources to help you budget for your ministry.*
- Budgeting Checklist
- Budget Spreadsheet Example
- Chart of Accounts and Class Listing Example
- Organizational Financial Structure Example
- Cash Reserves: How Much Is Enough? (ECCU White Paper)
- How to Budget in a Changing Economy (ECCU White Paper)
- Essential Guide to Church Finances by Richard J. Vargo and Vonna Laue (Book)
- CapinCrouse LLP
- Christian Leadership Alliance
- Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability
- National Association of Church Business Administration
- ECCU Blog
- Twitter @eccu
By way of reminder, if you found these resources to be helpful, we encourage you to share them with your peers and other members of your ministry team.
If you have any questions, or if you’d like to consult with an ECCU ministry development officer, please contact us at 800.288.4846 or email@example.com.
*The resources on this page are provided by ECCU for educational use only to assist ministries in their budgeting processes. They are not intended to be legal or accounting advice. ECCU disclaims any liability arising out of your use of, or any financial position taken in reliance on, information produced by the use of these resources.