Cash Reserves: Why you need them. How to build them.
To learn more about why and how to build cash reserves for your ministry, watch this ECCU webinar recording. Then share it with your peers or team members! (You may also review or print the presentation slides for this webinar.)
Here are additional resources to help you build cash reserves and better manage your ministry’s finances.
- Cash Reserves: How Much Is Enough? (ECCU White Paper)
- How Much Should Your Church Have In Cash Reserves? (ECFA Article by Dan Busby)
- Building the Oil Supply and Stocking the Storehouse (ECFA Article by John Zietlow)
- ECCU Replacement Reserves Calculator
- CEO Tools: The Nuts-n-Bolts of Business for Every Manager’s Success by Kraig Kramers (Book)
- Essential Guide to Church Finances by Richard J. Vargo and Vonna Laue (Book)
- Financial Intelligence: A Manager’s Guide to Knowing What the Numbers Really Mean by Karen Berman and Joe Knight (Book)
- Not-for-Profit Accounting Made Easy by Warren Ruppel (Book)
- The Minister’s MBA: Essential Business Tools for Maximum Ministry Success by George S. Babbes and Michael Zigarelli (Book)
- Zondervan 2012 Minister’s Tax & Financial Guide by Dan Busby and John Van Drunen (Book)
- Zondervan 2012 Church and Nonprofit Tax & Financial Guide by Dan Busby and John Van Drunen (Book)
- CapinCrouse LLP
- Christian Leadership Alliance
- Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability
- National Association of Church Business Administration
- ECCU Blog
- Twitter @eccu
By way of reminder, if you found these resources to be helpful, we encourage you to share them with your peers and other members of your ministry team.
If you have any questions, or if you’d like to schedule a free cash reserves consultation with an ECCU ministry development officer, please contact us at 800.288.4846 or email@example.com.