In recent years ministries have learned the importance of cash reserves—having funds available when you need them. Without adequate reserves, the pursuit of your ministry’s mission may be in jeopardy. This webinar recording can help by looking at why reserves are so important and introducing you to a process for calculating an adequate cash reserves target for your ministry. You’ll also have access to a broad range of additional resources to help you build reserves.
You may also review or print the presentation slides for this webinar.
Here are additional resources to help you build cash reserves and better manage your ministry’s finances.
- Cash Reserves: How Much Is Enough? ECCU White Paper
- How Much Should Your Church Have In Cash Reserves?
- Building the Oil Supply and Stocking the Storehouse
- ECCU Replacement Reserves Calculator
- Financial Intelligence: A Manager’s Guide to Knowing What the Numbers Really Mean
- CapinCrouse LLP
- Christian Leadership Alliance
- Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability
- National Association of Church Business Administration