Stay in balance.
The business side of ministry demands so much more than plugging numbers into your accounting software. Account Reconciliation allows for partial reconciliation as your staff downloads—on demand—all information from your ministry’s ECCU accounts. Think of all they can do with that extra time.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Account Reconciliation lets your staff:
- Download your ministry’s account information on demand
- Integrate your account transaction history with your accounting software (compatible with most accounting software, such as QuickBooksTM)
- Avoid manual entries and errors
When managed wisely, all the funds donated to your ministry can significantly increase your potential for kingdom impact.
As your ministry’s finances become increasingly complex, you need the confidence that they are safely invested and securely managed, so you can stay focused on ministry.
- 2013 Church Budget Allocations, Learning Priorities, and Quarterly Financial Trends
- What matters most in ministry banking?
- Christianity in America and Quarterly
- Is Your Data Secure?
- Christian Banks' 'Silver Lining'
- Solving the Missionary Banking Challenge
- Taking Service Seriously