Basic Financial Services
Lay a firm cash management foundation.
If you want to build a strong cash management system for your ministry, start by laying a firm foundation. That means choosing the right accounts and financial services from a set of options designed specifically for ministries.
At ECCU, your options include traditional checking, savings, and money market accounts, plus a selection of credit and debit cards.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Standard financial services include:
- Analyzed checking
- Small ministry checking
- Money market
- Credit cards
- Debit cards
- 2013 Church Budget Allocations, Learning Priorities, and Quarterly Financial Trends
- What matters most in ministry banking?
- Ministry Banking Satisfaction Survey: What Ministries Value Most in a Bank
- Joshua Springs Calvary Chapel
- Cash Equivalents and Alternatives: Creative Ways to Reduce the Amount of Cash You Keep on Hand
- Healing Place Church
- Eastlake Community Church