Cash Reserves Savings Account
Peace of mind.
Cash reserves are essential if your ministry wants to stay focused on its mission. Why? Giving fluctuates, expenses vary, and facilities need to be maintained to avoid costly repairs and prevent safety hazards. Cash reserves can bridge the financial gaps caused by these fluctuations and cover maintenance and replacement expenses without having to divert funds from essential ministries.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
With the Cash Reserves Savings Account, you gain access to financial resources and a proprietary assessment tool for calculating the appropriate level of cash reserves for your ministry. You’ll also receive:
- Competitive return on your deposits
- A quarterly bonus if you’re able to keep your account growing*
- Peace of mind knowing that your funds are always used to support evangelical ministries, never for causes contrary to Scripture
To learn more about the benefits of the Cash Reserves Savings Account, take a look at this brief video overview.
Adobe Flash Player version 8 is required to view this video. Please download the latest version.
- 2013 Church Budget Allocations, Learning Priorities, and Quarterly Financial Trends
- What matters most in ministry banking?
- Blogging with Ministry Financial Leaders, Cash Reserve Goals vs. Actuals
- Shared Values in Banking and Coping With Unemployment (2010 Financial Forums Survey Results)
- Ministry Growth Indicators and Quarterly Revenue Trends: 2010 Q2 Performance
- Banking Pet Peeves and Quarterly Trends
- Ministry Financial Indicators and Online Banking Survey