Small Ministry Checking
A financial service designed with your size and mission in mind.
Small Ministry Checking is the ideal starting point for smaller churches, parachurch organizations, and Christian schools that need a flexible, affordable primary checking account. Then as your ministry and transaction activity grow, so will your banking needs. Transitioning to an Analyzed or Ministry BonusSM checking account is easy.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Small Ministry Checking is:
- A full-service account with the right features, like a Visa® business check card and online banking, to help you easily manage your ministry’s financial resources
- An economical account with low fees that can even be waived when you utilize certain features
- 2013 Church Budget Allocations, Learning Priorities, and Quarterly Financial Trends
- Blogging with Ministry Financial Leaders, Cash Reserve Goals vs. Actuals
- Shared Values in Banking and Coping With Unemployment (2010 Financial Forums Survey Results)
- Ministry Growth Indicators and Quarterly Revenue Trends: 2010 Q2 Performance
- Banking Pet Peeves and Quarterly Trends
- Ministry Financial Indicators and Online Banking Survey
- Key Learnings: 2009 Financial Forum for Ministries