Line of Credit
Keep the cash flowing.
When managing your ministry’s cash flow, you sometimes need help with expected—or unexpected—expenses or occasional dips in giving. A line of credit (LOC) puts more money in your account when you need it.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
An operational or equity LOC helps you more effectively manage ministry funds with:
- Guaranteed access to funds for operational expenses or short-term access to funds for specific needs, such as renovating your facilities
- A safe alternative to maintain adequate level of reserves for planned and unplanned expenses
- Interest charged only as monies are used
When managed wisely, all the funds donated to your ministry can significantly increase your potential for kingdom impact.
You need room to grow and pursue your vision. ECCU’s specialized financing and cash management financial services can provide your solution for expansion and growth.
- 2013 Church Budget Allocations, Learning Priorities, and Quarterly Financial Trends
- 2010 Year-End Giving and the New Healthcare Law
- Blogging with Ministry Financial Leaders, Cash Reserve Goals vs. Actuals
- Shared Values in Banking and Coping With Unemployment (2010 Financial Forums Survey Results)
- Ministry Growth Indicators and Quarterly Revenue Trends: 2010 Q2 Performance
- Banking Pet Peeves and Quarterly Trends
- Ministry Financial Indicators and Online Banking Survey