Back to FAQs

Can a ministry located outside the United States open an account?

Ministries registered or incorporated outside the United States may join ECCU if they have a formal affiliation with a denomination or other ministry organization based in the United States that is within our field of membership.

Because we do not provide some services outside the United States, prior to applying for membership you should contact us to inquire about specific services that interest you.