Ensure my check(s) are readable for deposit?
- Place the check on a solid dark background before taking the photo of the check for ease in viewing
- Flatten any folded or crumpled portions of the check before taking the photo
- Take the photo of the check in a well-lighted area
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photo
- Ensure the entire check image is in view and all four corners are visible
- No shadows across the check
- Verify that the check image is not blurry and the MICR line (numbers on the bottom of the check) is readable