How do I control users and permissions?
For the safety and security of your organization and funds, ECCU’s online banking allows you to restrict who in your organization can perform certain functions and access certain information online.
- Control which accounts users can view and what functions they can perform.
- Monitor all online account activity for each user.
- Account alerts to monitor transactions and prevent fraud.
- Option to require approval for user permission changes, transfers, stop payments, and bill payments.
- Two users required for adding, approving and releasing ACH and Wires greater than $10,000.00 for processing. You can choose to set a lower limit.
- Option to require a soft token or code to initiate payments like ACH, Wires, Transfers and more.