Deposits & Withdrawals
Through the credit union CO-OP, ECCU members are a part of the third largest ATM and branch network nationwide. With the CO-OP ATMs and shared branches, you have more direct, surcharge-free* access to your money than most traditional bank customers making it simple and convenient to bank with ECCU.
Your options for convenient deposits and withdrawals:
- Visit one of 5,000+ CO-OP shared branch locations for deposits or withdrawals from your ECCU accounts. Domestic Shared Branch FAQ and Mobile Check Deposit FAQ. Members must be a U.S. Person with a Social Security Number to deposit or withdrawal at a Shared Branch
- Get cash from over 30,000 CO-OP ATMs nationwide or over 2.2 million Visa® / Plus ATMs worldwide
- Deposit cash or checks at over 9,000 deposit taking CO-OP ATMs
- Deposit checks from your smartphone or tablet with ECCU's mobile app
- Mail your deposit to our Brea office. Call us to request Bank by Mail envelopes
- Electronic transfers to and from accounts at other financial institutions through online banking
*Surcharge free with your Visa® Gold check card.