Online & Mobile BankingThe look, feel and features of Online Banking are consistent on all your devices.
- Computer: Use Chrome, Firefox, Internet Exploer, or Safari (MAC)
- Tablet: iPAD or Android
- Smartphone: iPhone or Android
Mobile Banking App
- Download the app today by searching for ECCU in the Apple App Store or Google's Play Store.
- Easily log into your accounts from any device with the same user and password. You can even use your fingerprint with touch ID on the iPhone 5s and 6.
Mobile Check Deposit
- Easily deposit up to $10,000 per day for free while you're on the go with your Smartphone or Tablet.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to take a picture of your check and choose which account to deposit in.
- Mobile Check Deposit FAQ
ECCU’s bill pay service is a very user-friendly, convenient way to pay people and bills online. Bill pay is ideal for paying friends, rent or mortgage, utilities, credit card bills, car payments and many of your monthly bills. With online bill pay you can:
- Pay people up to $5000 a day.
- Pay bills up to $10,000 a day.
- Set future-dated and/or recurring payments. Payments will process on the business day you select.
- View or download payment history.
- Receive email or text notifications of activity, summaries or reminders.
- Transfer money between your ECCU accounts and your accounts at other financial institutions.
- Transfer money immediately to another ECCU member 24/7.
- Send money to almost anyone using just an email address.
For payments over $10,000, those that need fast settlement, and international transfers, look to ECCU’s online wire transfer service. This service allows you to electronically send funds domestically or internationally in U.S. dollars or foreign currency. See the schedule of fees for wire transfer fees.
Receive text or email alerts to help monitor your finances and keep your accounts safe. Alerts can include:
- Balance notifications: Your account balance exceeds or dips below an amount you specify.
- Transactions notifications: A deposit, withdrawal, check or any other transaction exceeds an amount you specify.
- Transaction Activity: A transfer or payment of any kind has been processed.
- Security Notifications: If your Login ID, password, or email address have changed.