How can we help you? Review the FAQs, videos and user guides. Or contact us for additional support.
- Online and Mobile Banking Videos
- Bill Pay and Mobile Check Deposit Videos
- General FAQs
- Documents & User Guides
Online banking is accessible on both MAC and Windows operating systems. We recommend the following for the best experience:
- Windows 7, 8.1, and 10
- MAC OS x 10.9-10.13
Online banking is supported on most major browsers. We recommend the following for the best experience:
- Internet Explorer® version 11, or above
- Microsoft EdgeTM 15
- Firefox® current version plus the previous two versions
- Google Chrome™ current version plus the previous two versions
- NOTE: For a more secure experience, ECCU uses TLS 1.2 Security Protocol for online banking.
Desktop monitors can be any height but must have a width of at least 1300 pixels. Anything smaller will require you to scroll horizontally or side to side.
The ECCU App for iPhone is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices with iOS 10.x and above.
The ECCU App for Android is compatible with Android OS 5x and later.
What type of mobile connection speed do I need?
Wi-Fi or 4G LTE.
Does it work with my phone or tablet to deposit a check?
Your device must have at least a 5-megapixel rear-facing camera with auto focus.
FINGERPRINT LOGIN / TOUCH ID
Fingerprint Login is currently only available for login authentication on eligible Android devices. This is a free feature, pending the following operating system, hardware, and release requirements.
- Samsung Galaxy S7 or higher
- Nexus 7 or newer
- Google Pixel first generation or newer
Touch Authentication is currently only available for login authentication on eligible Apple iOS devices. This is a free feature, pending the following operating system, hardware and release requirements:
- iOS 10 or higher
- iPhone 5S/6/6 Plus or newer
- Latest generation iPad with Touch ID sensor