Deposits & Withdrawals
Through the credit union CO-OP, ECCU members are a part of the third largest ATM and branch network nationwide. With the CO-OP ATMs and shared branches, you have more direct, surcharge-free* access to your money than most traditional bank customers making it simple and convenient to bank with ECCU.
Your options for convenient and FREE deposits and withdrawals:
- Easily deposit up to $10,000 per day for free while you're on the go with your Smartphone or Tablet. Follow the on-screen instructions to take a picture of your check and choose which account to deposit in. It's simple and secure! For more information, see the Mobile Check Deposit FAQs.
- Visit one of over 5,000 CO-OP shared branch locations to access your ECCU accounts, make deposits or get cash. For more information, see the Shared Branch FAQs.
- Get cash from over 30,000 CO-OP ATMs nationwide.
- Deposit cash or checks at over 9,000 deposit taking CO-OP ATMs.
- When depositing a check, be sure to endorse including signatures of all payees. For mobile deposits add "For mobile deposit only.”
- Mail your deposit to our Brea office. Call us to request Bank by Mail envelopes.
- Electronic transfers to and from accounts at other financial institutions through online banking.
*Surcharge free with your Visa® Gold check card.