How do I stay notified about my account activity?
You can set up alerts to come via text message, email, phone call or secure message in online and mobile banking.
Alerts are found in online banking or the mobile app by selecting "Settings" and "Manage Alerts" from the main menu. Below are a few of the types of alerts you can set up based on your account usage or activity:
- Account Alerts: This notifies you if an account's balance falls below a threshold you set.
- Delivery Method: Your preference of secure message, email, automated phone call or text. To turn on, select "Account Alert" from the drop-down menu
- History Alerts: This notifies you of transactions (charges or deposits) on your account. You can set up the alert to notify you of a transaction over a specified amount or a transaction that fits a certain description (for example: Amazon).
- Online Transaction Alerts: These alerts will notify you of funds transfer between accounts.
- Security Alerts: This is where it can get a little technical. You'll want to set up security alerts for your account access, so you're notified if your password is changed, a new device is used, etc.
- Bill Pay Alerts: You can also set up Bill Pay alerts to monitor when you pay bills or send money to friends or other members. These alerts are set up by going to "Pay a Bill/Person" from the main menu then selecting "Delete a Payee and More" and "More Bill Pay Settings". From there, select "My Account" from the menu then "View alerts." You can set email or text alerts related to payments, payees, and more.