What you'll need to get started:
Applicant information (including any joint applicants)
To become a member and open accounts online you'll need the following:
- Driver’s license or state-issued ID
- Social Security number
- Name, address, and phone number
If you are under 18 years of age or a foreign citizen who does not have an SSN, print and complete our Membership and Account Application form and mail to Member Services with your opening deposit and $5 membership fee
- The name and city of the family member, church, school, or organization you qualify through.
- Visit our Membership page for more details.
- Easily transfer from another account (have your bank routing number and account number available) or fund your account with a credit card.
- Add your $5 membership fee to your opening deposit.