What you'll need to get started:
Applicant information (including any joint applicants)
Most applicants can apply online with the following:
- Driver’s license or state-issued ID
- Social Security number
- Name, address, and phone number
- The name and city of the family member, church, school, or organization you qualify through.
- Visit our Membership page for more details.
- Easily transfer from another account (have your bank routing number and account number available)
- $5 membership fee will be added to your opening deposit
*Non-U.S. persons must complete the Foreign Status Form when there is a U.S. address or phone number on the application. This form must be completed by each owner on the account who is a non-U.S. person. If the account is being opened for a U.S. person jointly with a non-U.S. person, this form does not apply.