2012 Financial Forum for Ministries (Resources)
You’re responsible for managing ministry finances. How do you stay informed of legislative, leadership, fundraising, and banking changes that affect your ministry? One way is by reviewing these video interviews with forum presenters, their presentations, and related resources from the 2012 Financial Forum for Ministries, which was offered by CapinCrouse LLP and ECCU.
- “Practicing Faithful Stewardship and Encouraging Christian Generosity in Tough Times” by Gary Hoag, Generosity Monk
- “Tax and Legislative Developments Affecting Ministries” by John Butler, Attorney and Tax Counsel, CapinCrouse (Presented at the California forums)
- “Tax and Legislative Developments Affecting Ministries” by Dave Moja, Partner and National Director of Not-for-Profit Tax Services, CapinCrouse (Presented at the Colorado forum)
- “How and Why to Align Your Ministry’s Money and Mission” by David Lee, Ministry Development Officer, ECCU
- “Evil Under the Son: Financial Misdeeds in the Name of God” by John Thornton, Professor, Ph.D., CPA, Azusa Pacific University
- “The New Normal: 10 Ways God Is Providing for Ministries and Churches” by Brian Kluth, Pastor, Maximum Generosity
- 5 Proven Ways to Grow Generous Givers and Giving
- 10 Ways God Provides: Recession-Proof Your Church or Ministry
- How to Increase Church Giving: 50 Best Practices and Websites
If you found these resources to be helpful, we encourage you to share them with your peers and other members of your ministry team.
If you have any questions, or if you’d like to consult with an ECCU ministry development officer, please contact us at 800.288.4846 or email@example.com.
*Important notes: CPE credits and NACBA CEUs will not be granted for reviewing these presentation slides and introduction videos. The resources on this page are provided for educational use only to assist ministries in managing their money. They are not intended to be legal or accounting advice. ECCU and CapinCrouse LLP disclaim any liability arising out of your use of, or any financial position taken in reliance on, information produced by the use of these resources.